Just a few random pictures from our awesome time in St. Louis. Why does time go so quickly when you're having fun!? God always uses Elizabeth in my life to challenge and change me...things that I need but not things I always like! :) But she is a true friend, she sees the worst and loves me anyways. Kaden also made fast friends with Huntly (who is also 4 but quickly assured Kaden that he was a young 4 because he just turned 4 and he was an old 4 because he is almost 5) Kaden and Huntly were insperable the whole time we were there, it was so fun to watch...even at night when we had to keep telling them to settle down an stop talking! Seth and Caleb were pretty good friends too... as long as they stayed out of each others way! I didn't get pictures of Thad and Maddison...because again I am horrible at taking pictures but I'll just tell you that they are beautiful!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
St. Louis
Just a few random pictures from our awesome time in St. Louis. Why does time go so quickly when you're having fun!? God always uses Elizabeth in my life to challenge and change me...things that I need but not things I always like! :) But she is a true friend, she sees the worst and loves me anyways. Kaden also made fast friends with Huntly (who is also 4 but quickly assured Kaden that he was a young 4 because he just turned 4 and he was an old 4 because he is almost 5) Kaden and Huntly were insperable the whole time we were there, it was so fun to watch...even at night when we had to keep telling them to settle down an stop talking! Seth and Caleb were pretty good friends too... as long as they stayed out of each others way! I didn't get pictures of Thad and Maddison...because again I am horrible at taking pictures but I'll just tell you that they are beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a blast! I am so glad you were able to go.
Love you.
How many kids can you fit into one bathtub? Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment