Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our Turn


Well, Matt and I finally caught the stomach bug from Caleb. I'll spare you the pictures and the gorey details! :) Let's just say the hour between 3:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. were pretty miserable. Praise the Lord, I'm feeling better now and have even kept my coffee down...probably not the most nutritious thing to drink after being sick...but I'm a big fan of my one cup a day! So far we've just spent the week in recovery mode...hopefully by this weekend we'll all be feeling better. I may even get away with some girlfriends to San Angelo...a 2 1/2 hour plus drive to meet half way...and to get to a decent resteraunt, Starbucks, and Target! Sad when that's the closest Target! :) 
  The picture is of the boys playing in my bathtub. That's their favorite place to play when I'm getting dressed and ready for the day...at least it keeps them contained! :) 
  Hope all is well on your end. Jesus loves you!

4 comments:

ajf229 said...

Yes, well, our closest target is at least 3,000 miles and a plane ride away. :o)

Rob and Carrie said...

I hear you, ajf229! Have fun at Target for me, too, Michelle!

Michelle said...

AHhhh...I forgot about my Hawaii sisters...so sorry..I'll have fun for you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Eric here, just learning how to blog, The boys look great, I love them and am always praying for them!