Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Just a note to let everyone know that we are headed to Missouri for a week...yes I know I'm heading north in the winter...crazy. But it's my Grandma's 80th birthday and that only happens once and then for a few day we (the boys and I Matt is staying in Del Rio) are headed to St. Louis to visit my dear friend Elizabeth. I just didn't want anyone to fear that I had stopped blogging or something! :) I'm sure I'll have lots of farm pictures and Michelle freezing in the cold pictures to post. 
  Oh and by the way Matt wants everyone to know that this is my first blog from our new iMac computer!...which will be even more exciting when I learn how to type on this tiny keyboard with out so many typos! 
  See you in a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!! Its freezing here HAHA. Love you call me when you get settled back home.