Friday, January 18, 2008

The happenings

Not a whole lot going on here in Del Rio and I still haven't quite figured out how to download pictures onto the new computer and then find them again! :) So that is one explanation for the lack of posting! Caleb must have caught via computer the stomach bug that Hope had because he also woke up at 12:30 crying and had thrown up all over! I just felt so sorry for him. Caleb and I spent the rest of the night camped out on the futon trying to sleep. He's doing a bit better today (this happened Wednesday night) but is running a low fever and isn't eating much. I'm so thankful as this is our first sickness this season. At the same time, I'm anxiously watching Kaden to make sure he's not getting sick. Oh well, guess we'll take it one day at a time! Good thing we don't have much planned for the three day weekend. 
  Really that's about it on the excitement meter...We did go bowling yesterday with some friends which was so fun to watch. The boys would get so excited every time a pin fell over...no matter how many pins fell over. And when I say excited, I mean jumping up and down, whooping and hollering, high fives all around excited. So cute! 
  I hope everyone has a good weekend...I now have Caleb sitting on my lap eating kix cereal so maybe we're on the mend which is great but it's making typing much more difficult! :) Until next time...Jesus loves you
  

3 comments:

. said...

I hate it when kids are sick! Reygann has been fighting something and I wish I could figure it out. She was sick last Thursday during her nap, during dinner (I'm talking ALL over the table, ewww!) and again when she was in bed. She seemed to be good Friday morning but she ended up getting sick during her nap (while I was gone getting Kylie from school, the poor babysitter, Reygann had puke EVERYWHERE all over herself, the bed and all over her hair!) Saturday she seemed to be good again, she was good during her nap. We had plans to go out so the girls were going to spend the night at my parents house, we got the call that Reygann was crying and saying her tummy hurt. She stuck it out for a little, but ended up calling again saying she wanted to come home. We got her home, tucked her in bed read a few storys (she was SO cranky, she didn't want Kylie to stay at mom's she wanted her to come home with her, and she didn't feel good) and then I went downstairs to get something for her to puke in just incase and while I was down here I heard her and daddy running for the bathroom. That was it... the last 3 nights she has been waking up wimpering about not feeling well, and last night she puked again! (I'm glad I did put her puke bucket away yet!) So now I don't know what to expect... everyday she is starving and HAS to eat and cries and fusses beacuse she is so hungry usually when you are sick you aren't hungry so I am at a loss... the Dr wants to see her if she pukes more this weekend...

Wow, this is all about me! Sorry, I hope Caleb is better soon and not goofy sick like Reygann. Figure out the computer soon, I want to see pictures!

. said...

Wow! That was long!

Michelle said...

Oh Julie! You have it much worse then I do. I hope Reygann is beginning to feel better I'll be praying for her. How yucky and how hard to watch the babies be sick. Poor thing. Is she able to keep fluids down? I hope your able to figure it out soon or it stops! Keep me posted!