Monday, January 28, 2008

Looking Good



We got Caleb all dressed up for church on Sunday and thought we'd snap a picture of our smooth looking baby. I just love him in his little blazer! And I love how he posed himself in the second picture! :) Seems like just yesterday and Kaden was wearing that same coat! 
  I did get away for a great girls day on Saturday. We went to Olive Garden and it was AMAZING! When you don't have something for a long time and then you get to experience it again...it's so good. And of course nothing tops Target and Starbucks! Matt and the boys seemed to have a good day too and they all got toys when mommy got home! :) On top of the girls day out, I also got to complete a half-marathon on Saturday. I was so thankful that God allowed me to run it and that He helped me get a time of 2 hours and 13 min. Not to shabby. 
  Hope everyone's week is off to a good start. Jesus loves you.

5 comments:

. said...

Aww, he looks so cute! I'm hoping that Harrisons suit will fit Brody this upcoming Christmas, I think he will look studly!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Well except for that half marathon...that does not sound like fun. That sounds like hard work. Have a good one. P.S. I think my nephew is so good looking because he looks like his aunt. :) j.k. Love you all.
**Linda

ajf229 said...

Ugh you went to Target AND Olive Garden???!??! I hate you. LOL

Caleb is getting so big!! Time for another one, if you ask me. *wink wink*

jodes said...

Oh good! I'm so glad you were able to get your run in! I was going to ask about that. Great time too hun! Way to hustle!! :o) Your boy does look quite stunning.

Anonymous said...

AWW Stunning.