So this is my 200th blog...Isn't there a prize or something?! :) The first two pictures are of Kaden and Caleb jumping off the fireplace...probably not the safest past time but they get such a kick out of it...and Caleb doesn't actually jump by himself we have to help him down.
The other pictures are from this morning. The boys were dancing around our bedroom with the little rings from Caleb's stacker toy around their feet and arms. So cute..and that was the high point of their energy. Caleb, who threw up at breakfast again, was pretty mellow all day and Kaden has come down with a cough/fever cold and took over a three hour nap today. Neither of them are eating much so they don't have a lot of energy. I hate seeing them so sick, sweet babies. Hopefully they'll be feeling better tomorrow. Good thing we didn't have much planned for the three day weekend.
Hope you all are having a good, sick free weekend!
4 comments:
Poor thing! I hope everyone is feeling better soon! One sick kiddo is bad enough.... I can't 2!
Hope you don't get sick!
Man, everyone is getting sick! Poor little guys. Hope you don't get it.
I hope everyone gets better and you don't get it what a fun weekend for you. Got a new phone number I will send it through email it takes effect next monday. Love you.
Glad you liked Rudy's! I hope everyone is feeling better around there.
Post a Comment