I just realized as I started to write this post that I don't have any pictures of my Grandma at her own Birthday Party! Yeah, I never claimed to be a good picture taker! But here are some shots of the boys at the party with their Grandma, cousins, and Caleb exhausted after the party! It was a fun day filled with family and people that I don't know! All the family got together for lunch and then from 2-5 was an open house. Grandma enjoyed it so that made the day perfect.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Grandma's 80th Birthday
I just realized as I started to write this post that I don't have any pictures of my Grandma at her own Birthday Party! Yeah, I never claimed to be a good picture taker! But here are some shots of the boys at the party with their Grandma, cousins, and Caleb exhausted after the party! It was a fun day filled with family and people that I don't know! All the family got together for lunch and then from 2-5 was an open house. Grandma enjoyed it so that made the day perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So very cute! I can't believe how big Caleb is these days, I hate missing the boys growing up.
love you LOTS.
And I am always up for a chat.
Post a Comment