Praise the Lord, we are home safe and sound...and healthier then when we left! :) We had an awesome trip up north to both sides of Missouri ( from Kansas City all the way to St. Louis). The farm is such a special place and I am always so blessed to be there. We got in on Thursday and had most of that day and all of Friday to just be on the farm. We got to "play" in the snow...and actually the snow was just perfect...there wasn't much of it and it melted within two days! :) It was perfect for Kaden too! He couldn't believe how much snow there was, he'd never seen so much snow and thought the farm was the greatest thing ever. I didn't bother to tell him that these were juts patches of snow! I love the picture of Kaden showing Caleb snow for the first time. Kaden even got to ride with my Uncles and Great Grandpa to feed the cows...he was very impressed, especially with the amount of cow poop! Kaden and Caleb were also very impressed with their cousin Joanna! Boy, was she awesome to have around! It was almost like have a free babysitter whenever she was around!
Saturday, was Grandma's Birthday party, which was so much fun and a great time to watch all the generations interact and the second cousins play. The pictures for that are in the other post.
Sunday, we went to church and then headed to St. Louis to see Elizabeth! Also in the other post.
We were back on the farm Wednesday afternoon and we left on Thursday...way to fast but we enjoyed every minute of it. It's always so good to reconnect with everyone and my heart just thrills to see the boys loving on my grandparents who are so precious to me. I'm always blessed by the realization of heritage that comes from being on the farm. I am so privileged to come from generations that love the Lord and I'm so grateful that I can pass that onto my children.
4 comments:
They look so cute all bundled up! Glad you had a good trip and you made it home safely.
What a blessing! I am so glad you had a wonderful trip. Can't too see the other pictures. Love you
I love the pictures of them by the big wheel. My Nephews are just the cutest!! Look like they had some fun in the snow!
Lol those pictures are great! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment