Here's the pictures of the cruise. I tried to divide them up into categories so it wouldn't be so overwelmeing. We had an awesome time. The boys did great and didn't fall off the boa(a major concern!) and the six days went by so slow. We really felt relaxed and enjoyed every moment. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Here'e some pictures of our sailing home. It took a couple days to get used to the motion and once we got home it took a while not to feel like we were still moving but it was so much fun.
3 comments:
Looks like a blast. I am so glad that Dad's dreams came true and you all had such a great time. Love you
I'm glad you had such a great time! I was on a cruise years ago (first honeymoon) and I absolutely LOVED it! I really want to do another!
Sounds like so much fun!!! Now if only they offered cruises without the boats...
Post a Comment