It was so beautiful outside this morning (we finally have some fall weather...like in the 60's and 70's) we decided to go out and fingerpaint. Caleb was not so into fingerpainting, but he enjoyed carrying the bottles around and when he got bored of that he played on the slide. I did try to get his footprint with paint but that made him really unhappy! Kaden on the other hand, had a blast and we now have some very cool artwork hanging in the house. After, fingerpaints we did bubbles. Caleb enjoyed the bubbles much more...but can't quiet figure out how to blow them...so generally ends up chewing on the bubble stick. A little soap never hurt anyone...I hope!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun. You are a adventures Mommy. I so want to finger paint with you guys and you can make my foot print. YAY. Love you
Great idea doing it outside! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment