Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Morning




We snapped some pictures of the family this morning. We were all in "earth tones" so thought they might turn out cute. The pictures came out a little dark but other then that not bad. Ahhh..before long we'll have to start thinking about Christmas card pictures....hmmmm..one more thing to add to the to do list! :)

Thanks to everyone who prayed for the run yesterday. It went great. We finished in 3 hours and 36 minutes which we were happy with. And all glory to God, I feel great today which just amazes me. Only three weeks to the race! Yippee!
Other then that a preety normal weekend. Hope your is going well too! Jesus loves you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you be any thinner? I fear that you may blow away at any moment that would be sad! Love you.

Anonymous said...

I missed talking to you while you mopped I am bummed.