Friday, October 19, 2007

Tomorrow's run


A quick prayer request for anyone who gets up between 7 and 11 tomorrow...we're running 20 miles tomorrow. This is our longest run before the race which is about three weeks away. I'm excited and feel a lot of peace and am confident that God will see us through, all glory for this is His. But still the prayers would be appreciated.
Already I'm amazed at how God has provided and taken care of us.
And just for fun I thought I'd put up this picture of Kaden modeling the hat he made on the cruise at camp carnival...he wore it to Walmart! :) I just love his fashion sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I prayed for you after the fact of the run! Sorry we kept missing each other yesterday it was a very hectic day here. I can't wait to talk plans with you though. I hope that you aren't to sore from your run. Let me know how it went! Love you