Thursday, October 04, 2007

Until next week...

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are leaving for a cruise! We are leaving tomorrow and will be back next Thursday. We're excited and I'm sure we'll have lots of picturse and stories to share when we get back! The plan is to leave out of Galvestan (near Huston) and sail down the coast of Mexico. We're going to stop at Cozamel and the Yucatan...so should be interesting. This has been Dad's desire and dream for a long time so my big prayer is that this is just a huge blessing for him. I guess that's the news for now, talk to you when we get back!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

How exciting! Have a great time! Are the kiddos going too?

Rob and Carrie said...

Wow! Have a great trip. Can't wait to see some pictures when you get back.

Anonymous said...

YAY You are home, we need an update of the trip ASAP. I sure miss you LOTS!!!!