Monday, October 29, 2007

Noises from the bathroom






















I was trying to get the supper dishes done and heard the boys being extra loud in the bathroom...well Kaden had a reason for being in the bathroom but Caleb did not and there was a lot of laughing coming from there. I went to check on them and found that Caleb had climbed, by himself, fully clothed into the bathtub and was playing with the bath toys. Of course by the time I ran to get the camera he was trying to get out of the bathtub but I still managed to get a few cute shots. The blurry one is a picture of Caleb falling out of the bathtub as he attempted to climb out by himself...no babies were injured. :) And of course when all was said and done, Kaden wanted a picture of himself fully clothed in the bathtub as well, so there is one of him too. They keep me on my toes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN. GLAD NO BABIES WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS BLOG POST!