Sunday, October 14, 2007

Progresso







One of the highlights for Matt was getting to go to the Mayan ruins (the ones you read about in your history book)! Dad and Chris went with Matt and Jeremy was off on a kayaking trip. Mom and I had the boys for the day. We did some shopping in Progresso...but it looked a whole lot like Acuna (the Mexican town five min. from our house). I did buy a dress and the boys got wooden snakes but that was about it. Still a fun day for everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

History books? LOL. I like the shopping part. What does your dress look like?

jodes said...

I would love to go there some day! I'm such a history buff and have always wanted to see the Mayan ruins. My parents have gone down there a handful of times and I've always been jealous. heehee. I'm so glad you and your family were able to experience such a great place, and to do it as a family - how incredible! :o)