Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Prayer Request
I just wanted to ask you all to be in prayer for tomorrow's doctor visit. Matt and I (and Caleb, Kaden is staying with a friend) are going up to San Antonio tomorrow to hopefully find out why I've been getting sick since September. Please just pray that the doctor will be paitent, take the time to really find out what is going on, and that there will be not only answers but also a solution. That's a lot to ask for, and ultimately I just want God's will to be done, but I do appreciate the prayers. I guess, above all else, pray that my heart will be right and my faith in the Lord strong, and that He will be glorified. Thank you so much in advance and I'll let you all know how it goes! Jesus loves you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will be praying and keep me posted! I will also pray that you and Matt have a safe trip. Love you LOTS>
Prayers are flying my friend! Let us know how it goes.
Post a Comment