





We had another first today! We got out the johnny jump up for Caleb...and he absolutly loves it! For anyone whose ever been around him can testify, the boy never stops moving!...until he falls asleep! Which is exactly what happened this morning! He bounced and jumped himself to sleep! I love it...it's just so so precious...definitly a picture to save for the highschool year book! :) Kaden also wanted his picture taken while he was eating lunch with his cars...yes, we have almsot all of the cars from the Disney Cars movie! He must get his collecting gene from his daddy!
Other then that, just a typical Del Rio Saturday. We spent the morning at the fair grounds looking at goats, sheep, pigs and bunnies at the 4H show...after an hour all the goats start to look the same...but you can't complain about free entertainment! Have a great rest of the weekend!
2 comments:
That is to preicous. I love it. Talk with you soon. Love you BUNCHES!
That is TOO CUTE!! I love it!!
Post a Comment