Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Another First




Yep, we're just full of firsts these days! Caleb is now sitting on his own...accept for the occasional topple, which sadly we all find mildly amusing! :) He generally ends up on his tummy and then looks up with a shocked expression on his face like he can't figure out how he got there! :)
And the biggest new first is...our first tooth! Ok, I can't get a picture to document it cause it's just a tiny little stub, but it's there...you'll just have to take my word for it. We were all very excited until I remembered that biting often comes after teeth...and we're still nursing...oh well, it won't be the first time. :)
Other then that, it's a pretty typical week in South Texas, accept it's still cold and cloudy. I'm a happy with the weather type of person...so I'm ready for some sunshine. Hope you have sunshine and the joy of the Lord wherever you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YaY for the firsts. He is to cute. Maybe you should get a chair like Julie so he doesn't fall over. But yes that is amusing. I miss you guys so move here already. Although freezing and cloudy you would not be happy. Also my driveway is one sheet of ice so I would have to help you walk oh the good ol days although not so good. But we need some Target convo. Has Matt seen Cody yet in the huge state of CA? Thanks for reminding where my husband is. I love you LOTS! Oh I am leaving Fri for Ohio so I will try and give you a Call tomorrow I love you.