





Yes, it's snowing in Del Rio! The whole city is shut down! Yeah, for us cause Matt is home all day! Boo, for mom who may have to stay at the hospital over night cause they can't get a new shift in. I personally am not a big fan of snow or ice AT ALL! But our little boy is pretty excited so we may venture out in it for a bit after nap time. What cracks me up is (as you can see from the pictres) that there really isn't that much snow...compared to say North Dakota, but everything is shut down...it was -50 without the windchill in North Dakota and I still had to go to school! :) Oh well, we're enjoying the day anyway. Enjoy your day where ever you are and whatever the weather.
1 comment:
Fun Times There! I see you all are done fighting and got the blog done LOL. I love you all and make sure you take pictures of Kaden playing in it. I am a bad mommy and didn't take pics of Emmalee playing in the snow. Thanks for talking to me while I was outside freezing. Love you.
Post a Comment