

There are so many firsts in a baby's life, but this one is a first for me to. I never let Kaden eat the baby toast cause I couldn't handle the mess :) (you have to admit it makes a really gross mess!) But when you have a kid that loves to chew anything, and wants to eat everything what are you to do! And guess what I've learned...baby's wash!
3 comments:
The toast aren't too bad for me... it's the biter biscuits (?) that I hate!! Those ones are the worst, they get so gooey and so icky!
I'm with you on the messy factor! I wait until my kids are ridiculously old until I will let them start eating with silverware by themselves! I fed Haven up until a few months ago! =0
That is ok it cleans up. You don't want him mad at Grandpa anymore.
Post a Comment