I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year! May the next 365 days be filled with God's grace! What an awesome time to be alive and have the privelage of serving the Lord! I can't wait to see what joys and trials lie ahead! I've finally gotten back on the blog after 10 days of vacation....miles and miles of driving, from South Texas all the way to mid-Iowa and back, Kaden getting sick once we got home, and now Matt' s dad and Shawn visiting...so we're still in the midst of fun! I'll try to get visit pictures up soon. So you'll have to keep scrolling through the blog to catch up on all our Christmas fun. May the Lord bless and keep you all!
Jesus loves you.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY MICHELLES HOME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ♥
Aww things happen. I am so glad he is alright. Happy New Year. I miss you.
We had a similar experience when Haven was just a couple weeks old. Billy was carrying her down to the basement to come find me really late at night and he tripped some how and she flew out of his hands, hit a few steps on the way down, and then landed at the bottom of the steps. THANK GOD I had just thrown a load of laundry down the stairs earlier that night to wash (but I was lazy and decided to wait to start the load) and she was saved because she landed on the soft laundry and not the cement!!! I'm glad you're incident turned out ok as well!!
Post a Comment