








Well...we're back and in one peice! We're so thankful for the safety the Lord provided on our trip...especially on the way up when it didn't stop raining on us for 16 hours of strait driving! By the time we got to the farm we we're all going crazy from the sound of rain on a car roof! :) We had an awesome time, with so so many blessings along the way. I'm going to put up as many pictures as I can. The one's near the bottom are of me , Matt, Chris, Jeremy, and our cousin Joanie... we call ourselves the blacksheep cousins...long story. The one with all the little ones is all the greatgrand kids...nine and counting. Then there's a shot of the whole family...36 in all..,and like I read on some of your all's blogs, all of us crammed into one small farm house with one bathroom! And then just some random shots of life on the farm...it's one of my favorite places to be!
1 comment:
Funny thing is here you all look alike! I can't believe how much your cousins look like you. Wow Fun. It's very pretty there. I love you and miss you I am coming to Texas I will let you rest though first. HAHA
Post a Comment