


So I get bored when Matt leaves for to long, and we have had this one white wall in our living room with nothing on it that's been driving me nuts...so that combined with watching way to many homemakeover shows, helped me to get motivated on painting an accent wall in our living room! :) Please don't be fooled into thinking I'm really good at interior decorating...no, I just hate painting and am to lazy to do more then one wall. I'm happy with how it turned out and Matt wasn't mad :) and says he likes it to...I just told him he better not leave again any time soon!
3 comments:
Aww I am so proud of you it looks really nice. I am sorry but I didn't believe you when you said you were going to do it. Keep up the shows. Love you
I am all about having an accent wall! I have a green one myself. :o)
Looks great!!!
hey! i helped paint that! =] it was fun. we hadn't hung out just for fun since the thanksgiving parade i don't think. yay for hanging out!
Post a Comment