Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Come Early on Sunday








We celebrated Christmas on Sunday since we're leaving tomorrow (Tuesday) for vacation. So Merry Christmas to all of you who have celebrated, are currently celebrating, or will be celebrating on the 25th! I am again filled with awe that the God of the universe loved us enough to send us His son...especially after having sons, to give them up for a world that hates you and scorns you...and yet He loves us...amazing! Thank you Lord!
Here's a few pictures of our Christmas...and when we get back we'll have more pictures of more Christmas. Jesus loves you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all are so beautiful. Looks like you had fun. It was great seeing your parents on here. YAY. I will see you in a week and one day can you believe it I am so excited. I can't wait to see you and your boys I may cry. And of course your Mom and Dad again I know I will cry. And your brothers who I have gotten to know on Myspace how great is that. I can't wait I would leave now but I would so beat you there. I love you so much.

Jen said...

I MISS YOU MICHELLE!!!!! :'(