Friday, February 29, 2008
Picture this
Well, once again I forgot my camera! I was so excited to bring it with me as we headed out to the park, but I didn't remember until we were like 2 mins away and it was to late to turn around...so you'll just have to imagine a gorgeous high 70s day with a bright blue sky and a bright sun. We went out to the lake to play at the park and throw rocks in the water (what little boys don't love throwing rocks into the lake!) I had two bright eyed boys loving the park, digging in the rocks, and playing in the water. So much fun and so many great picture opportunities...that will have to wait until next time! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great picture you just painted for us! I'm imagining myself there now.
What a fun day! I am so glad that you were able to get out today and enjoy the weather. Love you miss you.
Post a Comment