The boys and I found an alternative use for the ironing board today! I'm not much into ironing so this is the most use it's gotten in a really long time. An ironing board makes a great car ramp!
Sorry I've been absent this week...it's a long story for a different day. Hope you all are having a great week. Jesus loves you.
4 comments:
What a great idea! Much better than its intended use!
That is a great idea! I'll have to remember it! I'm glad you are back, but I did enjoy reading the butt story over and over every time I checked in!
At least you own an ironing board...I don't even have one. I figure if you don't have one you can't iron. But now I think I should go get one cause they look like fun!! :) Love you all. Have a good one.
Looks like fun. I have a iron but no ironing board. My father purchased me a iron many years ago because they were free after rebate at Menards and we know how he felt about his rebates. It's never actually been out the package but has made 2 moves with us. But seriously the ironing board looks like fun. Did you look at the pics of my house?? If you don't do that soon I am going to make you come here and see it in person, actually that sounds like more fun. Plan on that LOL. Love you.
Post a Comment