Friday, February 01, 2008

From the mouths of babes

  Caleb has officially said his first sentence and not surprisingly it relates to his first word. I walked into the nursery on Tuesday to pick him up after Bible study and after giving me the obligatory cry of , "I missed you" he looked at me, held up his hand smashed full of crackers and said, "I  gotta cracker!" :) It's so so cute and every time you ask him to say it he's happy to oblige. He's also started saying, "I wanna cracker!" at least he's a man who knows what he wants!
  On our walk to the park today, I was pulling the wagon and I heard Kaden say, "Mommy?" "Yes, Kaden" "I can see your bottom moving when you walk! Hee Hee Hee!" :) Don't you love when your children point out all your highlights! :)
  Have a great weekend everyone! Jesus loves you
  

1 comment:

Rob and Carrie said...

Oh, that's cute! We still use some of Kaden's phrases from when he was younger, like how he called Rob "that one" and when he saw the "owl eyes".