Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Indiana Jones




I'm finally getting around to putting up the pictures of our newest addition. Meet Indiana Jones! He's a great little fishy and the boys are really enjoying him...even if I couldn't get them to pose nicely for a picture. It's hard to tell in the second from the last picture but the fish is actually looking right at the camera like he's posing for the shot! :) Caleb loves to run out first thing in the morning and say hello to Jones and Kaden's job is to feed the fish, but between mommy and Kaden we always get way to much food in there.  We love our little fishy...but maybe our next pet will have fur and be a little more cuddly!
  

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute fish! We used to have Beta fish (4 or 5 of them). I also had a fish named Indiana Jones!! How funny is that?! I called him Indy.

Michelle said...

Hey love that! It is a great name

Anonymous said...

you could cuddle the fish? he is cute though or she whichever!

jodes said...

very pretty blue. Welcome to the family Indiana Jones!