Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekend plans

Well, my weekend starts at 6 in the morning! I'm helping my dad (along with the city) put on a 5k race. I'm in charge of registration which shouldn't be to difficult...I hope!  As long as we get everyone registered before the race starts we'll be good! I'm planning on running in it to so that should be fun. After that, we have two birthday parties so the fun will just keep coming! :) 
  On a sadder note, Caleb got his shots today so we'll see how much fun he's up for this weekend. Hope you all have a fun filled weekend too!

1 comment:

jodes said...

You're putting on and running a 5k!? HOW FUN!! I have my first 5k of the year a week from Sunday. What's your race for? Have fun at your parties and hope Caleb is back to his old self!