Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nap vs. No Nap



Can you tell which of my boys had a nap! Poor Kaden just couldn't make it through dinner, but Caleb had plenty of energy for everyone. Hope you all have a good...restful...weekend! 

5 comments:

Shirley said...

LOL! That's funny!

signed,
your always-forgetting-her-blogger-password friend!

*giggles* I found it...and hopefully I'll remember it this time!

Love you~~

. said...

That is so sweet! Reygann is my only child that has fallen asleep at the table.

Brody is climbing ALL over me pointing at your pictures shouting 'baby, baby' at your boys.

Are those the same plates your mom had? I remember them!

Michelle said...

Yes! Those are the same plates! I can't believe you remember them! My mom had lots of extras when we got married so she just passed them on. Just a little piece of home I get to keep with me! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww so sweet, I love your hair. Love you

Anonymous said...

I totally understand how Kaden feels! Sometimes I wish I could just lay my head down and sleep at a table (usually it is my desk at work that I want to sleep at). Love you all.
**Linda