Caleb really likes shoes. He likes his shoes, Kaden's shoes, dad's shoes, my shoes, anyones shoes. And he loves to point to shoes and say, "Shhoooeeess". Yesterday, we were getting ready for church and I caught him walking around in my shoes. So cute. Can't wait to show these to him when he's 16! :)
In other news, Caleb has the croup. Poor baby, sounds just like his brother used to. We've been doing lots of shower treatments, vicks vapor rub, and humidifiers. He had a real high fever last night but seems to be doing better today. Sweet baby, I hate it when they're sick. Hopefully we'll be better in time for our Valentine party on Wednesday....31 people...19 of them kids! Not sure how we're all going to fit but it should be fun!
Well I'm off to cuddle my baby. Have a great start to your week.
3 comments:
Aww I hope he starts to feel better.
Poor little guy!
I hope he feels better too. We have croup here too, they seem to not be bothered by it though. I hope he feels better in time for the party!
Post a Comment