Saturday, December 01, 2007

We're back!


Well, Praise the Lord, we made it home safe and sound Thursday night....to a three hour blackout of Del Rio! Not quite the homecoming we planned but God was gracious and just as we were wondering how we were going to unpack the truck and all the bags in complete darkness, Jenny showed up and took care of the boys while we worked with our flashlights! We were so grateful when the lights came back on! :)
We had a great drive out and back...only one two hour layover in Arizona when we picked up a screw in our tire. But we found it in a Walmart parking lot so we got it fixed right away and the Lord really took care of us. And Kaden learned to ride a bike in Walmart while we were waiting! The boys did awesome on the drive. I was so impressed with them...I get more ancey in the car then they do!
We loved the time with family and friends and as always the time just flew by. Sadly, this is the only picture we got of the ocean this time, and Matt is the only one who saw it. He snapped this picture while he was on his hike. Next time, I hope we make it to the beach. Seems kinds of sad to be that close to the ocean and not get to see it...then again we're moving to the ocean this fall so I'm sure I'll get my fill of beach!
The next couple of blogs are all the pictures from our vacation. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TRIP, YOU GET ANCY NO WAY LOL. AND YOU GOT TO SEE BROOKE I AM SO JEALOUS I WISH I COULD HAVE COME AND THE 3 AMIGO'S COULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER AGAIN, HOW FUN. ANYWAYS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WHILE YOU WERE AWAY WHICH IS WEIRD SINCE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS.

Brooke said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound!