Saturday, December 01, 2007

Time with Family







Story time with Papa Van...and Kaden got to meet the author of the book on Thanksgiving! She's a family friend.






Singing time with Papa Van! Caleb and Kaden loved dancing to the music!

The cousins at a tree lighting ceremony at the local shopping center. And yes, I do overdress my boys! But in my defense it was cold that night!




Caleb with his favorite cousin Kate. From the moment he saw her he wouldn't let go of her and even started calling her "mom"! She was great with him and I got lots of free time when she was around!



All the cousins saying goodbye one more time.









Kaden and Oma at Red Robin. Oma is GREAT at keeping the boys entertaine while we're out at restaurants!
Howdy!Out to lunch with Matt's grandparents!








Watch out here we come!







Great-grandpa Heller pushing Caleb on the swings at the park near their home.












I love this pictures. The boys had a great time with great-grandpa.








Great-grandma Heller...and yes, doesn't Caleb look happy!













One last picture...and for some reason Kaden felt it was necessary to hold wrapping paper up...whatever at least he was cooperating!




1 comment:

Brooke said...

It may have been chilly at the tree lighting, but I doubt it was quite THAT cold!! I love how one of the cousins is in short sleeves, and your kiddos look they are in the middle of a blizzard!