Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas. I hope that your Christmas is blessed by the joy of the Lord no matter what the circumstances you find yourself in. May His peace by yours now and always. My prayer and my hope is that this year, I can just sit and enjoy the people that I love and the blessings that I've been given. And treasure these things as the gifts that they are...all the while realizing that I have done nothing to deserve such grace and love, but that God is good and chooses to be gracious. Not that life isn't hard and frustrating and oh so very painful at times...but God is still good and still gracious and always sovereign on His throne. May this hope be yours and mine on Christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! love you and miss you TONS!