Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Cookies





































Yesterday, Kaden and I made Christmas cookies together...so much fun! I was amazed at how much better he did this year as compared to last year. He was great at cutting them out, picking them up, putting them on the pan, and eating cookie dough...so much so that when I was done taking pictures and went over to help him he said, "Ummm...why don't you go back on the other side and take pictures." :)
We also decorated Gingerbread houses yesterday... we didn't make them from scratch though! A lady at church gave us some to decorate and the boys did great. Even Caleb did a good job putting on the candy...as long as mommy kept him from eating them!
Hope your Christmas season is blessed!

3 comments:

. said...

Looks yummy! I want to make gingerbread houses with the kids when the addition is done. (There isn't room to do it in our kitchen now).

Anonymous said...

WHAT A MESS!!! HAHA. HOPE THE MOPPING GETS DONE TODAY. THEY LOOK REALLY YUMMY. I AM GOING TO GET PLACE AND BAKES SO WE CAN FILL OUR CHRISTMAS TIN, YES I AM SUZY HOMEMAKER.

Anonymous said...

Looks like we may have the next Emeril Fergose! BAM BAM!!! You go boy!