I Love all the black super hero capes in this picture! They were having so much fun dressing up. 

Caleb Estrada and Caleb Van Hook. I couldn't get them to look at the camera at the same time.

Caleb and Amanda

More Cars!

Are we having fun yet?

"Diego just what I always wanted!"

Showing off the Diego cake

Happy Birthday

Spitting on the cake...I mean blowing out the candels

My "little" brother
It was officially Kaden's birthday on Monday. So now I'm officially the mother of a four year old...which would make Matt the father of a four year old but since I update the blog we'll focus on me! :) Kaden loved being celebrated again...even if on a smaller scale this time. We had some friends come play in the afternoon and Mom and Dad and Chris and Jeremy came over for Tacos, presents, and cake. The theme of this celebration was Diego...which we've seen all of like three times but Kaden really likes him from those three times. :) Now Kaden's planning next year party with a Scary Guy (Darth Vader) theme! At least we can start planning now!
Caleb Estrada and Caleb Van Hook. I couldn't get them to look at the camera at the same time.
Caleb and Amanda
More Cars!
Are we having fun yet?
"Diego just what I always wanted!"
Showing off the Diego cake
Happy Birthday
Spitting on the cake...I mean blowing out the candels
My "little" brother
It was officially Kaden's birthday on Monday. So now I'm officially the mother of a four year old...which would make Matt the father of a four year old but since I update the blog we'll focus on me! :) Kaden loved being celebrated again...even if on a smaller scale this time. We had some friends come play in the afternoon and Mom and Dad and Chris and Jeremy came over for Tacos, presents, and cake. The theme of this celebration was Diego...which we've seen all of like three times but Kaden really likes him from those three times. :) Now Kaden's planning next year party with a Scary Guy (Darth Vader) theme! At least we can start planning now!
We're finally getting back into routine although the boys are still sleeping on California time. So they're not waking up until like 8:30 which is great until you need to get somewhere in the mornings. But I don't think that this will last much longer. Other then that things are back to "normal" with Christmas festivities on the side. Hope you all are having a good week. God Bless and keep you.
2 comments:
So cute! What a fun birthday.
Yay! Happy birthday Kaden!
Post a Comment