Caleb figured out he could make his flute into two pieces...
And now those pieces are weapons!

Playing with Rocket

Strong boy!

And now those pieces are weapons!
Playing with Rocket
Strong boy!
Armed and dangerous!
Caleb playing in the box...lots of fun...until it tipped over!
Caleb playing in the box...lots of fun...until it tipped over!
Just a few pictures from Christmas morning. We had an amazing day. Even though we missed family, it was so nice to just be home and enjoy a nice, quiet, slow morning. When the boys first woke up we did stockings in bed. Then while the boys played with their stocking toys, I got our special cinniamon roll breakfast ready (Kaden has been asking for them for weeks, since I've been making them for everyone else! After breakfast, we read the Christmas story and opened gifts. The boys really enjoyed all their gifts, but I took pictures of them playing with Rocket (from the Little Einsteins) since that was their joint gift and they LOVED it! And so far they've done really well sharing it. After presents, we just played and got lunch ready (dad and the boys came but mom was working). Once lunch was cleaned up we watched a new Bibleman video with Kaden and then headed out to play T-ball and golf. I was so impressed how fast Kaden caught on to the games! Christmas evening we went to a friend's house to play games and then home to bed. Just a good day, thank you Lord. Matt and I just kept praising God for the gift of being together. I know so many who are apart from their family, and they are in our prayers.
And now I'm off to take down the Christmas decorations...So much fun to put them up but not so much fun to take them back down! :)
2 comments:
Hey that box looks familiar, glad you had a good Christmas. I can't believe you are taking down the Christmas decorations already.
So cute!!
Post a Comment