Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yard work














































Well we got our yard work done and got some cute pictures and precious memories to boot! While Matt trimmed the tree the boys and I hauled the branches to the street. Kaden was being such a big help and then I turned around and saw Caleb dragging his little branch behind him. He marched right up to the street and tossed it onto the pile...so I immediatly ran for the camera and video camera cause it was just so cute.


The boys eventually got bored of dragging the sticks to the curb and started playing on their own. I found the boys on the back hill having a deep discussion. I overheard Kaden explaining to Caleb the importance of sharing! :)


Then we picked some wildflowers to show Caleb. He was just so happy with his flowers...although he did eventually pull the petals off! :) What a fun way to spend the first day of fall! Happy Fall Everyone!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

How cute! I like the one of the back of the boys.

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love your family!

jodes said...

Hey! Here's something to think about for your marathon - http://dailyviews.runnersworld.com/2007/09/pace-tattoos-wh.html?cm_mmc=training-_-2007_09_25-_-training-_-Pace%20Tattoos%3f%20Why%20Didn't%20WE%20Think%20of%20That

I had a pace bracelet and it was great! I can't do math when I run so it helped me quite a bit. LOL! I thought that tat would be fun. :o)