I heard Kaden from the other side of the house saying, "Mom, Caleb's trying to get into the pirate stuff...MOM!!!" I wasn't sure what pirate stuff he was referring to until he came around the corner dressed in daddy's pilot stuff. Pirate and pilot sound an awful lot a like when yelled across the house!
Sorry some of the pictures are hard to see but the sun was at a weird angle no matter where I went. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Ours has been enjoyable. We had a 5k race on Saturday that was fun and the rest of the day was just at home, today was church and now we're headed out to do have some family fun time doing yard work! :)
3 comments:
How was the 5k?? I've been working on my list of what races i want to do this fall. Fall is the best time to run! Weather is beautiful, trees are changing... perfect.
He is so cute in his Pirate stuff~!
The 5k was great. I took second for my age group so that wasn't to bad. My time was 28:20 which is my fastest so far...I'm not fast just steady! I'm so excited about running the marathon...although I did end up in the ER Friday for dehydration...so I need to be more careful...and I'm defintly looking forward to the cooler fall weather!
Post a Comment