Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A typical day...
















My cousin Joanie left today so life is setteling back into its normal routine. I almost forgot how fun it is to clean the house! :) Just kidding. Acutally, it was very nice to have a break for a while.



I snapped these pictures of the boys playing together in Kaden's room. It cracks me up how they like to sit in small places and play when they have the entire floor, but whatever makes them happy. They also love to cover themselves in stuffed animals...and wear their brother's dirty underwear on their head! :) I found Caleb in the closet playing in Kaden's dirty clothes...didn't think much of it cause he usually just takes them out and then puts them back in. But when I looked up he'd managed to pull Kaden's underwear onto his head and couldn't get his face back out. By the time I grabbed the camera he'd figrued out how to get them off. But it was so funny that I got him to put the uderwear back on so I could take a picture...yes parents are very very weird!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute

Brooke said...

Love the dirty underwear on the head! Kinda gross, but rather funny!

AFluharty said...

Yay I can finally leave comments!! Your boys have gotten so big!! When are you going to have another one?? LOL And no, I'm not saying that because I'm prego and misery loves company, haha. :)

Anonymous said...

So much fun at your house! Love you