This is one of those cruel parent moments when I ran to get the camera before helping my son...but it was just to funny to miss...I should have got the video camera because it's actually much funnier in movement. Caleb and Kaden were playing under the table while I cleaned up from lunch. Next thing I know, Caleb is yelping. He somehow managed to get himself stuck under the chair and between the top and bottom rung so he couldn't pull himself back out. Everytime he moved he pulled the whole chair with him so he looked like a giant chair turtle moving across the floor. As soon as I took the pictures, I helped him out and he was off playing again! :)
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Movement or no movement that was great. You just had Cody and I both laughing. He looks sad though so not so funny, but really funny HAHA. I can only imgine the whole chair moving. Thanks for getting the camera first you have to document such things. Love You
Good girl, grab that camera! We need our priorities! I'm glad he survived your 'tourture' with no ill effects!
Such a Julie thing to do!! Makes for a great picture tho!! Poor little guy. His face is so red.
that's so funny! i did that to Jeremy one time too!
Post a Comment