I would be posting pictures of Caleb's first highschool football game that we went to on Thursday! So much fun and our team won 21-20 in the last seconds! BUT even though I did remember to bring the camera, I did not bring batteries, and of course the camera was completely out of juice. So we borrowed one of the teens cameras but I'll have to wait until she sends me the pictures so I can put them up. Caleb was a bit scared at first of all the noise and cheering but by the end of the night, he was the one doing all the cheering and clapping. He loved it!
And I would be posting pictures of Kaden in his new fireman outfit that we bought so he could wear to the fall fun festival...BUT I left my purse with the camera in it in Bracketville (where the football game was)! Fortunately, some friends picked it up for us, but I have to wait until we can meet up to get it back....so until then you'll have to use your imagination! :)
Have a great weekend
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww... such cute pictures. In my imagination, of course.
Post a Comment