Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sleep over




Well, Kaden had his second sleep over last night and had a blast...and actually Anthony is coming over to sleep over again on Sunday night too! I only caught them arguing one time and the rest of the time they were great...maybe a little annoyed that Caleb kept wanting to play with the big boys, but for the most part they let him play. After supper they did manage to make a huge mess in Kaden's room and when I walked in I noticed that both boys had put stamps in the middle of their foreheads and Anthony had put them up and down his arms and legs. :) Note to self, don't leave two unattended boys with a stamp...after a bath they were ready for bed and I thought thery were so cute in their Lightening McQueen pjs. However, I've decided that it's much more fun being the kid having the sleep over versus being the grown up! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should come over here for a sleep over then. No grown ups or kids under 5 allowed.