Saturday, September 08, 2007

Weekend

No pictures from this weekend...not yet anyway...I just need to start carrying my camera around like Julie does so I can snap cute pictures...anways, just a quiet weekend here at home. Tomorrow maybe not so quiet. We're going to have Anthony and Caitlyn spending the night...so we'll see how playtime, supper, and bed time go with four children in the house...not to mention the next day! Oh well, the more the merrier! :) Tonight, Kaden has a birthday party to go to, and we're all going to that as well...come to think of it, what kind of social life did we have before children?!? :)

2 comments:

. said...

See, you just need to get your camera implanted and you're good to go! I think half the reason I catch so many pictures is because no matter where I am in our tiny house I am no more than 5 steps from the camera! Plus I keep on top of the cabinet between the kitchen and the family room, so it is very accessible. (Who has time to dig it out of the cabinet and take it out of the case? By the time you do the the photo opp is over.) Let's see how I do when the addition is over!

Ps. I don't quite have a garden... that is too much work right now (weeding, walking out there to water, keeping animals out...) So I am growing them in two containers right off my porch. It is really handy having them there I walk past them everytime I go out and come in so I can tell if they need to be watered, or if they are ready to be picked... You should try it, it is actually very easy you can even get the plants that are already started so you don't have to worry about growing it from the seeds. I'm thinking about growing something else in another pot next year, but I haven't decided what yet... maybe cucumbers! Yumm!

Anonymous said...

Let me know how your friend is tomorrow! I will be praying that it works out this time. Cody leaves Tuesday for 8 weeks. So I am free a lot there is so much going on.