Monday, December 15, 2008

To Be or Not To Be

Well...tomorrow is the day. Matt and I are headed to the doctor to have our ultrasound. The last two babies we've chosen to be pleasantly surprised at birth as to which sex God blessed us with...but the third time around we've opted to find out early! One if it is a girl I get to dream in pink, and two if it's another little boy then I have time to mentally prepare for three boys! :) I'm 99% sure it's a boy based on the heart beat we heard last week and maternal instinct, but tomorrow we should now if we are to be a family of all boys or not to be...

4 comments:

Jen said...

oh michelle i'm so excited! TUESDAY HAS FINALLY COME. can't wait to hear what Baby is, i'll be praying for you! love you so much :)

Amanda said...

Totally sending you all my baby girl vibes (and with 4 girls, I have plenty to go around!!!)......I'm so excited!!! You do realize, though, if you are having a girl, that you have to change the name of the blog. :) And heartbeats do not mean anything to me. Brenna's was always around 140, Elizabeth's was 120's, and Emma's was 150's. Aubrie never had a steady range, and Camden was always around 160. The heartbeat never did me any good when I wanted to know early what I was having. I'll be glued on here all day! LOL

jodes said...

How fun!! I hope its a girl this time! But if its another boy, that's fun too! Are you going to let us know or keep us in suspense??

Julie said...

Ohh, how fun! I can't wait to find out!!