Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Rest of His Birthday

The Birthday King!  Kaden wore his Chuck E. Cheese birthday medal, his Birthday Boy pin, and his red crown from his teacher (yes, I know it looks pink) all day long! He is so proud to be 5!
Caleb got a gift from his Granny and  from Grandma in Texas...he was so excited to have something to open!
Showing off his new leapster game from Papa and Grandma...we've finally let him enter the world of electronics.
You have to look at this picture and the next one together...this is the wow, I got clothes for my birthday...
This is YES!!!! I got Kung Fu Panda! I love the difference in joy!


Here are a few more pictures from Kaden's 5th birthday. I failed (surprise, surprise) to bring the camera to school or cubbies to get pictures of those mini parties but just imagine 2-5 year olds eating chocolate cupcakes and chocolate cookies (chocolate EVERYWHERE) and singing Happy Birthday in their very sweet, very off tune voices and you get the picture! :) Kaden is loving being 5 and even told me today he could clear his own plate and throw things away because he's 5 and can do things now! Sweet! It's time to bring on the chore list! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...I think Kung Fu Panda is way more exciting than clothes too...hmmm...just kidding. I sent his card, finally! He should just get used to late cards from his aunt because its going to be that way always!! :) Love you all...see you in a few weeks...I can't believe it's almost Christmas!