Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Pirate Cookies..I mean a pirate making cookies
Where Caleb spent most of his time while we were making cookies...poor baby. 
The finished project!

We got out Christmas Sugar Cookies made today! And in the words of Caleb, "Mmmmmm! That's good in my mouth!" :) Caleb ran a fever most of the day, so he did help some but asked to go lay down on the couch (so sweet) so Kaden and I took over most of the cookie making. Kaden is getting to be a great help with the cookies and it's fun to spend the time together...even it the mess does drive mommy crazy! :) 
  Ok and now a message from the little boy sitting on my lap..
  rb tbhubv r77890ududdjdcjcjcjvjv  jududuud duuigigri rgerlge

2 comments:

Tamsey said...

I'm sorry to hear about Caleb. We've been battling sickness here but I think we're finally through it. I like the new look of your blog. Your boys are getting so big!

Rob and Carrie said...

Love the new blog look! Poor Caleb looks so sweet snuggled in. Looks like a fun day!