A look at our daily life...as we go through the ups and downs, joy and sorrow, diapers, feedings, tantrums, fits of laughter, work, and play...and all for the glory of Christ Jesus
Hehehehe! That's one of the first things he mentioned! But I'm already putting my foot down on that one! :) He's the proudest papa I've ever seen...He's told more people then I have! :)
Yes. Velvet is 100% out of the question!! I've always liked the name Linda personally.... :) I'm so excited. I want to start shopping for clothes already. Love you all, see you next week.
So excited for you! Maybe you all can get a black puppy and name her "Velvet" much more appropriate :) (Poor Matt) Thanks again for the call yesterday! Love all 5 of you! Julie
10 comments:
WOOHOO!!!! Now, if only we could convice Matt that "Velvet" is NOT a pretty name. :D
Hehehehe! That's one of the first things he mentioned! But I'm already putting my foot down on that one! :) He's the proudest papa I've ever seen...He's told more people then I have! :)
Congratulations! Rob called from work to tell us the news. If I were you, I'd be out shopping tomorrow for girl clothes! :)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's all I have to say!
Yes. Velvet is 100% out of the question!! I've always liked the name Linda personally.... :)
I'm so excited. I want to start shopping for clothes already.
Love you all, see you next week.
Congrats!! Can't wait to hear more!
So excited for you!
Maybe you all can get a black puppy and name her "Velvet" much more appropriate :) (Poor Matt)
Thanks again for the call yesterday!
Love all 5 of you!
Julie
Rob thinks Velvet Van Hook has a nice ring to it!
Congrats!!! That is so awesome. She sure is going to have a lot of attention being the little sister!!!
YEA!!!!! So excited for you!!! Congrats!!!!!!
Post a Comment