Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Look

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Julie for helping me to get a new look on the blog! Seriously, this has been like a 3 day process...I'm that computer illiterate! :) Not much new or exciting to post. Caleb was running a fever this afternoon so the plan for tomorrow is to stay home with the boys and make Christmas sugar cookies! We're very excited! I'll try to get some good pictures of the mess...I mean cookies! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Fancy.

Julie said...

Yea! It looks great!

jodes said...

love the new layout, Michelle!! hope Caleb is feeling better quickly, have fun with the sugar cookies!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally want to re - do my blog every time I see yours. p.s next time you go to our blog be sure to click on "followers" so you will show up on our page.