Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...yes, I am aware that Thanksgiving was yeterday, but every day is a day to give Thanks!  We had a really blessed day being able to share it with Oma and Chris. What a gift family is. On top of that the Turkey turned out great thanks to Oma and she saved us at the last minute with gravy which I had completly forgotten! Live and learn! We also started a great new family tradition of making family pirate movies...more on that later.
  Sadly, Oma left for home today and Chris and I head to the airport at 3:30 in the morning! That's the really sad part! Starbucks isn't even open that early! On the up side, Dad and Shawn are coming tomorrow afternoon! 
  Hope everyone has a good weekend and finds themselves wrapped in God's grace. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

lol... is matt wearing a strongbad shirt?!

Robyn said...

Glad you had such a wonderful thanksgiving! Could you email me your address? fourpachecos@verizon.net.